Thursday, February 24, 2011

All girls in the world should be hot girls

I've been going to the gym for a good 7 years now, and since that time I've heard my fair share of one liners.  One must understand that I cannot make this shit up.  Here's a collection of the ones that were good enough to stick in my head all these years.  Enjoy.

- "Up UP! UP!!!!! NOT DOWN!"

- "FRANK? FRANK!!!!!!!" "Yea boss?" "SPOT THE SHIT OUTTA ME ARGGGGHHHH!"

- As motivation to the dude a kid was spotting during bench press, "YOUR PARENTS GOT DIVORCED BECAUSE OF YOU!"

-Gay guy bothering a friend by asking him questions while he was lifting heavy weight, "IF YOU ASK ME ONE MORE QUESTION IM GUNNA SUCK YOUR DICK!"

-"Ya think midgets have souls bro?"

-"All girls in the world should be hot girls"

-Black guy motivating another black guy, "Fuck dat dumbell's pussy"

-"Yo always get them treadmills in tha back of tha gym, that way u can see all dem fine asses and shit"

-"I heard if you snort protein shake powder it gets into your bloodstream faster"

-Roided out dude setting massive amount of weight on bench press and said this every rep he did, and he was doing reps extremely fast, "ohshit ohshit ohshit ohshit ohshit ohshit"

-"Sick tan, nice bicep pump, awesome haircut, its friday night im feeling so good bro ima make sure my pussy gets pussy tonight"

-"My ipod died and now i have no motivation"

-"I only signed up for the gym for free pizza night every first tuesday of the month"

-"A 24 HOUR GYM? THATS 24 HOUR-LICIOUS!"


ill post more as they come to me

No comments:

Post a Comment