Saturday, February 26, 2011

The 10 week Sex Panther Body Transformation.

Its going to happen. Im finally going to do it.  Transform my body into a lean mean sex panther machine.  Im writing this while constantly fixing typos because right now its just me in my room and my brother and some chick alone in his room and I cant stop laughing my balls off because of the situation.  Anyway, for the past 4 years or so ive had the size but not the real ripped body to go along with it.  The last time i was ripped was in 03' and thats way to long ago.  The reason I had motivation then was because my life was finally coming together, and now the motivation is here again because my alter ego 'Bill Overlode', who's mainly my stand up comedy stage persona has to be in insanely awesome shape.  Couple that drive to get myself into character with the knowledge and a know-it-all game plan and its going to happen.  This is gunna be the summer where I blow up/really focus on touring.

The 'Sex Panther' body transformation.....it works 60% of the time, all the time.

Diet - first two weeks to kickstart the process, protein shake for breakfast and lunch, and grilled meat with salad for dinner.  Drink at least a gallon of water a day, while also taking in 2 tablespoons of apple cidar vinegar twice a day to neutralize the triglycerides in my bloodstread after heavy cardio.  After two weeks add in 2 smaller meals along with 2 protein shakes daily totaling 5 small meals a day.  MHP 12 hour glutamine after gym before bed every day to prevent catabolism at all costs while cutting.

Workout - Monday/chest/Abs Tuesday/Back Wednesday/Tris Thursday/Bis/Abs Friday/Shoulders/Legs

Weekend - As an incentive to stay on track starting friday night after 8 I can put anything into my stomach/lungs/nose and this goes on until Sunday night.

Cardio - At least 4 miles 5 days a week and/or 45 minute incline walk.

GOAL WEIGHT - RIPPED @190lbs OR LOWER.

EVERYTHING WILL BE LOGGED ON A WEEKLY BASIS AND PUBLISHED EVERY FRIDAY.......EVERYTHING......IF I FUCK UP YOU WILL KNOW AND YOU WILL MAKE FUN OF ME FOR IT.

Weigh ins every friday.....pictures every other friday starting friday week 2.

So now I should take some time to explain my persona/alter ego......Mr. William Overlode.

Bill Overlode -  hmmmmm, the easiest way to describe him is an ignorant jacked shallow consuming media whore patriotic Axl Rose on crack, who really just doesnt understand women and overcompensates by talking himself up, making obscene comments that he thinks win women over but in reality drive them away.  He thinks its normal for women that he sleeps with to cry after sex.  One of his/my stand up jokes go as follows "You know like one outta every five times i jerk off, as im about to climax ill say something like 'im soooooo glad im not gay' and smile as im cumming.  Not that I have anything against faggots, but im just glad that i love women."He represents the general ignorance that most American's have towards people who are different, and hes too dumb to realize when he's sexist or racist, his most important asset is image.  In fact I might just get a tattoo across my chest like my friend just got.  His says 'Handsome Devil' and mines gunna say 'Cunt Destroyer', cuz I can always write it off as being part of my character.  Just as Eminem has Slim Shady, Justin Ramsey will have Bill Overlode.  At the conclusion of the Sex Panther body transformation, im getting both ears pierced, the top part of my left ear, my left eyebrow and my left nipple BOTH NIPNIPS.  I cannot fucking wait. 

For those wondering about 'Confessions of a Guido Episode 4,' this is also gunna be filmed at the conclusion of the Sex Panther body transformation because it also entails my character to be in sick shape,and lots of piercings LOL.

The bottom line is if this works, not only hoping my career will truly begin, but i got that entrepreneur spirit so hopefully I can market my diet and sell it as one of those shitty google ads, but instead of taking your money and not working, it will really actually work.

                                                         
                                                                     ORDERED.

                                                                        ORDERED. 
                                                                           WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment